Welcome to Jon and Yuki's Blog! hope you guys enjoy reading our blog ♥
Disclaimer
Here's our story that does not end with a full stop but instead,
starts a blissful marriage for us. =D

If you hate us , please leave . because we hate you too . =)

Sweeties Viewing
www.yuki0314jon.blogspot.com
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
Cusha
♥ 14 03 2009 ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Nuffnang


Cusha's Twitter!




Rotten Things
June 2009 |
July 2009 |
August 2009 |
September 2009 |
October 2009 |
November 2009 |
December 2009 |
January 2010 |
February 2010 |
March 2010 |
April 2010 |
May 2010 |
June 2010 |
July 2010 |
August 2010 |
September 2010 |
October 2010 |
November 2010 |
December 2010 |
March 2011 |
April 2011 |
May 2011 |
June 2011 |
July 2011 |
August 2011 |
September 2011 |
June 2013 |


kpop night ! 23 & 24 oct
Been a long time since i last posted.Very busy thi...
Dedication Post
Hello fellas !Long time no see.Been extremely busy...
Yukihelo =DHappy 18th Monthsary !!wuu huu ~~so lon...
Short post today.Just because we had a fight, it d...
Wish
Yukips haha long time nvr update.will update those...
- Jon -To most people, a ring is an object coated ...
- Jon -Hello peeps!i know i know, i so long nv upd...

Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistmusic playlistmp3 music player for myspace

Written at Monday, December 6, 2010 | back to top


Jon

It has been a long time since I last posted.

Let's update on a few things first =).


[ School ]

Exams have finally come to an end..

Have been mugging for 5 days straight, 7am to 11pm non stop.

Some people might think I'm idiotic to do so.

But the reason is not only because I want to score well,

but also because I don't want to be a victim of regret.

When the holidays come, if you know you haven't given it your 100% effort,

no matter how much fun you have, there is always a feeling of regret nagging at you
insistently.

And I don't want to experience it this christmas =).

However, I want to give thanks to a number of people.

Firstly, I want to thank my friends, for supporting me & studying tgt. Without them, I couldn't have made it.

Secondly, I want to thank my parents, for showing concern & offering to "sponsor" my taxi

fares to and fro school, which cost about 50SGD per day. They have spent 250SGD this

week, just for me.

Last & the most important, I want to give thanks to my special girl, Yuki. It hasn't been easy

for her, with me always busy & neglecting her. But everytime I came back home all battered

& lethargic, she will always comfort me & push me on. Dear, I've made it & I ain't gonna

neglect you again. :)






[ Achievements ]

If you guys haven't realise it.. I passed my driving exam!

I won't say its all my achievement because I had loads of help from Him.

But, nevertheless, I'm awfully glad I managed to pass at the 1st try :)!

However, I have to practice more & recognise roads first, before getting my own car.

Because, driving a toyota and a volvo is different.

& Dad wants me to get a volvo, which is heavier and bigger.

So I gotta get used to his car first. But hey, no hurry right? :)



[ Life ]

Recently, I realised something about the life we are all living in.

One day, when I was walking in the MRT station, I slowed my pace for the first time.

& I looked around my surrounding.

What did I see?
People rushing around with impatient footsteps & a frown on their faces.

Walking fast, looking angry and impatient.

And it dawned upon me. Why is everyone in a hurry?

Will it kill to miss a train that will come every 3-5 minutes?
With this, I went back home & went online in Maple.

I saw a friend training non stop & when anything goes wrong, even if its a minute error,

she will get irritated & tempers will go high again.

So I asked her, " Do you have a deadline to achieve a certain level? ".

She said no. Then I asked, " Then why are you in such a hurry?".

She could not reply my question.

It was only then that I realise that, most of us are rushing for nothing.

Time isn't against us, but our society has conformed us into an individual whose main priority
is to rush, do things fast.

Games are meant for us to relax & be happy.

However, through society's conformation, we have forgotten the true meaning of games
.

Games are not to give us stress, frustration or headaches.

& if we slow down our walking pace & look around, you will actually find that all the rushing
is for naught.

Take a look at your surroundings. When was the last time you looked at the night sky, lying

on your back?

When was the last time you stopped in your tracks & listen to the music by the creatures of

the night?

When was the last time you had a meal with your family or a good long chat with them?

Life is more than just time & achievements & goals.

Life is about hearing, seeing, smelling, feeling & appreciating.

Its much more than all these goals that society has set for us. Riches, fame & glory.

Stop, close your eyes & hear, feel the quietness & peacefulnes of Nature.

Once you understand, then you have found the true meaning of Life.




[ Christmas ]

My favourite holiday in the year.

Christmas!

Many people relate Christmas to the opening of presents.

But Christmas is the spirit of giving as well as receiving.

Nowadays, people use too many " I " rather than " you ".

It's always, I want this or I want that.

When is it, " Do YOU want this? " or "Do YOU want that?".

Get out of the selfish I streak & get into the christmas spirit of giving!

Bring back the true spirit of christmas!

Be the one to give the smiles than the one who accepts all smiles.

Because He who gives is better than He who receives.

By giving, you are receiving & by loving, you are loved.

Love your family. Love your friends. Love your enemies.

Bury the hatchet on Christmas & bring to everyone joy and laughter.

Just remember one important thing.

It's not only Santa Claus that can bring happiness :).

An early merry christmas to all!








Dear, sweet dreams x3
am really thankful to have you by my side.
May God bless our union together :)

Yours Lovingly & forever,


your hubby